The PSA is a group of parents who work togther to achieve great things for our school community. Anyone is welcome, whether you want to really get involved with lots of time to spare or are happy to come along from time to time and offer help as and when you can.
All help is very much appreciated and new and old faces are always welcome.
All funds raised from PSA events are used within school based projects. The PSA have funded a wide range of things for our children over the years including coaches for the Christmas Panto, computers, I Pads, books, visits and visitors and outdoor environment provision - the focus for this year.
"Let’s back our children’s school and take an active part in supporting their future"
Next Meetings... Monday 30th January 3.30pm @ School
Thursday 2nd March 3.30pm @ School
Monday 24th April 3.30pm @ School
The PSA Team:
- Nicola Cooper (Chair)
- Robin Ashcroft (Secretary)
- Tina Riley (Treasurer)
- Linda Rowe
- Katrina Ashcroft
- Mel Bunker
- Sally Nightingale
- Danny Nightingale
- Nick Riley
- Steve Lee
- Sian Smith
- Neil Smith
- Melvyn Latham (Community member)
- Rachael Nicholls (Head of School)
If you are interested in finding out more about what our PSA do please leave your details at the school office and they will pass them onto the PSA who will contact you. Alternatively feel free to join us at our next meeting.
So far this year PSA have paid for;
- Outdoor paint for fences, playground paint & paintbrushes for our working Saturday.
- Bulbs, compost and planters for our working Saturday.
- Equpiment for the year 1 and 2 outdoor play areas; water trough, a wide range of wooden large toys for both areas.
- school camera
- 3 new I pads to add to our I pad trolley
- A set of story time headphone system for the children in EYFS.
- 5 new wooden benches for our playgrounds for children and parents.
- Coaches to the pantomime at Christmas.
- Christmas gifts for all children from Santa.
PSA events held this school year include;
- Saturday 15th October 2016 - Fireworks Night.
- Thursday 20th October 2016 - Halloween Discos for both Key Stages.
- Thursday 10th November 2016 - Movie Night for whole school.
- Friday 18th November - Sponsored walk in aid of the Guide dogs for the blind and RNLI.
- Friday 2nd December 2016 - Christmas craft fayre.
- Wednesday 14th December 2016 - Christmas Bingo.
The PSA have planned different events to run throughout the different months in school, please see below our list of up and coming events;
January - Movie Night "The secret Life of Pets" Thursday 26th January 5-7pm
February - Discos - Thursday 16th February KS1 5-6pm KS2 6.15-7.15pm
March - Easter Bingo - Wednesday 29th March 5.30pm for eyes down at 6pm
April - Movie Night
June- Non uniform day (in exchange for a gift for the summer Fayre tombola) - Friday 30th June.
July - Summer Festival - Friday 14th July
September - Movie Night
October - Firework night - Saturday 14th October
November - Sponsored Walk
December - Christmas craft Fayre & Christmas Bingo
We need your help!
We are currently trying to find as many really good qulity prizes for our Summer Festival raffle. If you work for a company or business that would be wiling to donate a gifts or a prize please approach either a member of the PSA team or contact the school office. We have already had Reaseheath college donate a family pass for the zoo and Crave coffee donate a hamper.